Hi my Kimchi Dolls! Welcome to day 2 of my seafood boil breakdown week. Today I'm eating green lipped mussels soaking in bloves sauce. I hope ya enjoy this video. If you like what you see/hear then please be sure to subscribe for more videos. Have a beautiful day!
* In today's video I had 11 mussels.
* For me, these mussels are very meaty with a chewy texture. On their own they're kind of bland but when you dress them up, especially with this sauce, it wakes up the flavor of the mussel and they become so delicious!
* To me, Bloves sauce tastes like a cajun base butter sauce. It's tangy, garlicky, sweet, salty, and spicy all at the same time. This sauce is bursting with all sorts of flavors. When I eat it, to me it doesn't have that oily taste at all. I hope this helps explain how it tastes to those who's never had it before. This is only how my experience is. Thank you all.
Link to how I make Bloves sauce:
Link to how Bloveslife makes her smackalicious sauce:
Link to my unboxing video of the giant prawns:
Link to my unboxing video of my crab legs from Sam's Club:
Link to my seafood boils playlist:
Link to my seafood boils in a bowl playlist:
Link to my ice eating videos playlist:
Link to my sushi videos playlist:
Link to my fried chicken videos playlist:
* Lipstick I'm wearing is Tom Ford's Night Porter.
* Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eatlifewithkimchi/
* For business inquiries email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* For questions or comments email me at: email@example.com
*Mic I'm using is Blue Yeti.
*Camera I use is Canon G7 Markii
****This is an ASMR video. For the best sounds please wear headphones. Thank you.****
What is ASMR?
ASMR, which stands for autonomous sensory meridian response, it describes a feeling of euphoric tingling and relaxation that can come over someone when he or she watches certain videos or hears certain sounds.
ASMR doesn’t work for everyone and it can be tough to imagine the sensation if you don’t experience it first-hand. For most people who do experience it, the blissful tingling starts up in the scalp and then makes its way through the body to the arms and legs. And as a result, it can trigger a feeling of relaxation.